Following our November posting about AINP News (please see below), we are back with updates regarding the changes that Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program would implement probably later this year.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is an economic immigration program operated by the Government of Alberta with the Government of Canada’s department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It supports Alberta’s economic growth by attracting and retaining work-ready people to the province.
The AINP has announced on their website that <<the planned changes, including the January start date, will be postponed in order for government to continue conversations with affected stakeholders. However, the goal remains the same – to better position foreign workers in Alberta for long-term success under standards that will meet the federal government’s requirements. Further updates will be announced in the new year. Prospective applicants can continue to apply under the existing streams into the New Year.>>
For more information here is the link to the AINP website: http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp.aspx
We will continue to keep you posted regarding any fresh news published by AINP.
Source: AINP website
- IRCC News: Government of Canada Brings Medical Inadmissibility Policy in line with Inclusivity for Persons with Disabilities
- IRCC Program Delivery Updates: Express Entry - New Police Certificate Requirements
- AINP News: Alberta Introduces New Appeal Process for Immigration Application Decisions
- IRCC News: Government of Canada facilitates access to Canadian Citizenship for Minors
- IRB News: Important News For Refugee Claimants - IRB Changes How Refugee Hearings Are Scheduled